I want to wish Kevin “The Monster” Randleman good luck in his fight tonight in StrikeForce. I had the opportunity to hang out with Kevin at Xtreme Couture while he was getting ready for his bout against Mike Whitehead. The Monster gets my Warrior Award for battling back from a life threatening staph infection to be back on the worlds stage….Good Luck Kevin!
Come Train With Me!
I offer hour long personal training sessions at the world famous Xtreme Couture Mixed Martial Arts Gym. You don't have to be a fighter and it doesn't matter what age, skill level, or gender you are. All my workouts are personalized to your individual goals and all my workouts are fun and exciting.The best part about it is I'm cheap! So come and meet your favorite fighters and train like them. Contact me for more details.
- Introducing: Xtreme Couture Loyalty Program
- Meet Gym Manager | Coach – Eric Nicksick
- Xtreme Couture and Select Physical Therapy
- Become an Xtreme Couture Gym Affiliate
- Meet Coach Gil Guardado
- The Defense Institute – Newest Affiliate
- Xtreme Couture Black Friday Door Busters (9a – 1p)
- Meet Coach Tim Lane
- Meet Coach Robert Follis
- BJJ Benefit Seminar for fallen LV Police Officer – David Vanbuskirk – Aug 9th, 2013
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
You want to Fight Me?
Add me to your PSN Network for UFC Undisputed: VegasMMAFighter
My Fight Info
Event: Tuff-N-Uff Date: March 12, 2011 Location: The Orleans Hotel and Casino